For parents of children starting school in September 2021.
We understand how important it is for parents to look around schools when considering which school they would like their child to attend.
Due to the current COVID guidelines we are unable to have any visitors to our school and therefore run our usual Open Afternoons in November.
Please keep an eye on our website as will be posting more information on our Open Afternoon plans once these have been agreed.
Thank you for your patience.
The FOBVPS who work hard raising money for fabulous workshops and resources have a
- What do you love about school? It’s a good place to learn and nobody minds if you get a question wrong.
- What do you love about school? It’s the kindest, safest, most educationist school on the planet.
- What do you love about school? You can express yourself with your learning and just have fun with it.
- What do you love about school? The friendly atmosphere and the teachers.
- What do you love about school? All the different opportunities I have like school trips and forest school.
Welcome toBolnore Village Primary School
Bolnore Village Primary School is a welcoming, nurturing and happy school in the heart of its community.
We have an inspirational staff team who work closely with parents and carers so that the children receive the best all-round education that helps prepare them for whatever their future holds. We believe that education extends beyond the academic. Although our children develop high levels of skills, knowledge and understanding in all curriculum areas, our provision goes above and beyond.Read Full Message