Bolnore Pupil Voice 2019-20 & Parent Voice
It's that time of year again when we gain feedback from the pupils at Bolnore School.
We would like children in Apple, Cherry, Year 1 and Year 2 classes to complete this years survey by clicking on the below link.
The Governors would like to know your views about our school. Please click the link below to complete the survey.
The FOBVPS who work hard raising money for fabulous workshops and resources have a
- What do you love about school? “Making friends and having fun.”
- Have you made any new friends? “I just asked them what their name was and now I’ve got 29 new friends.”
- What is exciting about your learning? “When we go outside to do learning.”
- What do you love about school? “I love that teachers push us when learning.”
- What is exciting about your learning? “It's so exciting because it’s always a surprise for the next lesson.”
Welcome toBolnore Village Primary School
Bolnore Village Primary School is a welcoming, nurturing and happy school in the heart of its community.
We have an inspirational staff team who work closely with parents and carers so that the children receive the best all-round education that helps prepare them for whatever their future holds. We believe that education extends beyond the academic. Although our children develop high levels of skills, knowledge and understanding in all curriculum areas, our provision goes above and beyond.Read Full Message